Monday, April 13, 2009

Funny Moments

My Hero! I snapped a picture of Ryan while he was trying to kill a fly. I died laughing!

Our toilet was leaking in the morning and Ryan came home from work that very day and put in a new toilet. One of the benefits of having your husband work for a toilet distributor. I was so proud of him.

I love this picture. It looks like Ryan is taking a picture for an Aquarium pass at the Chattanooga Aquarium. Ha! That is a real fish behind him!

An Unsuccessful Tulip Transplant. It's not a good idea to dig up a tulip and move it while it is full bloom. Who knew?

After much encouragement from his wife, Ryan finally got in the bathtub during a tornado warning. Listen, when you are from Oklahoma, you hear the tornado sirens and you get your booty to shelter.
My HERO! I snapped this picture of Ryan while he was very focused. He's trying to kill a fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment