Saturday, August 15, 2009

Preparing for baby Jack!

A few weeks ago I drove up to Kentucky to help my best friend Catie organize her baby room. I should have taken a before and after picture, you couldn't even see the floor there was so much stuff on it. Most people walk into a room like that and get overwhelmed...I get energized! I'm making her sound like a slob...she's the total opposite. Her house is actually so clean and NO clutter which I love. I told her "just throw every baby item you get in the room and I will take care of it". :) I spent about 2 full days with her. I loved it so much! I loved getting to help her prepare for baby Jack. I know nothing about babies, but I love cleaning and organizing! It was the one thing that I felt like I could contribute. She took such good care of me while I was. She bought all my meals and coffee, we went shopping, and watched girly movies. Perfect weekend! I hope I didn't work her too hard though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment